Data: 11 – 12 novembre 2019
Luogo: Milano, Fondazione IRCCS – Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori
President: Francesco Raspagliesi
- Pro & Cons in Gynecologic Oncology
- Ovarian Cancer – Hot Topics in Surgical Treatment
- Ovarian Cancer – Hot Topics in Medical Treatment
- Endometrial Cancer – Hot Topic in Surgical and Medical Treatment
- Endometrial cancer Biomolecolar signature
- Immunotherapy in the treatment of gynecology malignancies
- HPV Post-vaccinal Era: new screening and follow-up models
- Mini invasive Surgery and cervical cancer Surgery
- Tumor Board: Ovarian, Endometrial and Cervical cancer
- Ultrasound diagnostics in gynecological tumors
On behalf of the Executive Committee of the European Society of Gynecologic Oncology (ESGO) and the Italian Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SIOG), it is my pleasure and pride to invite you to the 4th Advances in Gynecologic Oncology, that will be held in Milan on 11 – 12 november 2019.
The fourth edition of Advances In Gynecologic Oncology deal with topics of particular relevance in the field of Oncological Gynecology bringing together an elite of experts and addressing a selected audience of experts of the subject but also to young people eager to deepen our sub -Specialty.
The main objective is to give the opportunity of a timely update on the main clinical problems, in a “passing” phase of the gynecological oncology towards an increasing application of precision medicine. Current topics and debates will be illustrated and discussed in the most recent scientific literature, from genetics to molecular biology, from surgery to more recent progress of chemotherapy in the main gynecological neoplasms.
Viale Gian Galeazzo 3 – 20136 Milan (Italy)
Ph. + 39 02 58189248 – Fax +39 02 8373448
Email : email@example.com
Fondazione IRCCS – Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori
Via Venezian 1 – 20133 Milano