Luogo: Sevillia (Spain), Fibes Sevilla
Congress Presidents: Javier Cortes (Spain), Jorma Paavonen (Finland)
Chairman of the Scientific Committee: Joseph Monsonego (France) eurogin.com/2015
- Recent advances and updated scientific insights in HPV screening, testing and management
- The impact of HPV and associated cancers on public health
- Strategies to prevent and treat HPV related diseases
- Exchanging information on early detection, new diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and prevention strategies including screening and HPV vaccination
Speakers include international leaders from academic, government and private organizations, representatives of medical and scientific societies, as well as women’s health associations who will discuss and exchange ideas on issues relevant to both individuals and public health
The EUROGIN congress offers a top-quality and innovative scientific program addressing highly relevant topics. One of the main strengths of the meeting
- Review the burden and epidemiology of HPV associated diseases in lower genital tract, anus and head & neck.
- Understanding the role of molecular testing in primary screening and prevention and their application in routine practice
- A review of recent developments in HPV infection, cancer prevention and control, including vulvar, anal and head & neck HPV induced diseses.
- Integrate the use of HPV prophylactic vaccines into clinical practice.
- Understanding the impact and cost-effectiveness of HPV prophylactic vaccines on public health
- Enhancing knowledge and updating scientific insights in the HPV risk management and testing
- Implementation of guidelines for cervical disease; screening and management of cervical abnormalities.
- Uses of HPV DNA and mRNA testing in clinical practice in a rational and cost-effective way.
- Review different tools and techniques available in the field of HPV infection diagnosis and adapt the most appropriate strategies for patients.
- Anticipate trends in biomarkers and genotyping for diagnosis and prevention.
- Compare worldwide experience in the field of screening and prevention of cervical disease, including developed and developing countries.
- Apply skills to enable the improvement, expansion, and use of scientific data for decision making
- Determine the public health role of physicians in HPV associated cancer control: prevention through training, early detection, treatment and quality of life.
- Identify existing strategies and explore innovative community interventions for HPV associated cancer screening outreach, future management and public education.
- Provide a learning environment for clinicians entering the field of cancer prevention and control where they can interact informally with all the leaders in this area.
Congress Venue Fibes Sevilla, Conference and Exhibition Centre