Data: 7 – 8 maggio 2021
Delivering contraception & sexual and reproductive health care in our new world
ESC – The European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health
The ESC seminar 2021 is an opportunity for our community to come together to to help each other overcome present challenges, to make innovative technologies more effective and safe, and aim for a better outlook for the populations we serve join us, bring your colleagues, your trainees other disciplines to celebrate SRH for all and much more.
From Ali Kubba, Vice President and Head of education
A mix of lectures, free communications & silent posters.
- Medical therapies in endometriosis
- Breaking news in contraception
- Estetrol: a significant innovation in contraception
- The role of Combined Oral Contraception in the COVID era
- Drug interactions with hormonal contraception including HIV and broad-spectrum antibiotics
- Teenage sexual health and contraception
- Estrogen free contraception
- LARC: Update on intrauterine contraception
- Transgender: challenges in management
- Update on Emergency Contraception